Whether you're trying to get a good night's sleep or simply want to avoid the bright light of the sun, blackout blinds can be a great addition to any bedroom. But with so many options available, it can be tough to know which type is right for you. In this article, we'll take a look at some of the best blackout blinds for bedrooms and help you decide which is the perfect fit for your home.
- BrandRedi Shade
ChrisDowa 100% Blackout Roller Shade, Window Blind with Thermal Insulated, UV Protection Fabric. Total Blackout Roller Blind for Office and Home. Easy to Install. White,20" W x 72" HView on Amazon
GoDear Design 99.99% Blackout Adjustable Sliding Panel Track Window Blind 45.8"- 86" W x Up to 96" H, Extendable 4-Rail Track, Grayish Metallic Luster Trimmable Natural Woven Panel Curtain, Mica +View on Amazon
- BrandGoDear Design
Yoolax Motorized Smart Blind for Window with Remote Control, Automatic Blackout Roller Shade Compatible with Alexa, Child Safety Rechargeable Battery Blind with Valance(Vinyl-Dark Grey)View on Amazon
[2022 Upgraded] Portable Blackout Shades (118" x 57") Travel Window Blackout Curtains, 100% Blackout Material Temporary Blackout Blinds for Baby Nursery, Bedroom, Dorm Room, or Travel UseView on Amazon
AOSKY Roller Window Shades Blackout Blinds for Windows Cordless Bedroom Shade Room Darkening Shades Door Blinds with Thermal Insulated Easy to Install for Home，Office，Bathroom W35xL72 GreyView on Amazon
Cellular Shades Blackout Blinds Cordless Honeycomb Window Shades for Bedroom, Blinds for Window and Door, Home and Office, Grey, 35" W x 64" HView on Amazon
Keego Blackout Cordless Window Shades Blinds for Windows-Custom Cut to Size Window Blinds & Shades for Home Kitchen Bedroom Office (White 100% Blackout, Any Size)View on Amazon
LazBlinds 100% Blackout Roller Shades, No Tools No Drill Cordless Blinds for Windows, Thermal Insulated UV Protection Privacy Window Shades for Bedroom (36''W x 72''H, Black)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
8 things to look for when buying blackout blinds for bedrooms
Having a bedroom with light-blocking capabilities can be a game-changer when it comes to getting a good night's sleep. But with so many blackout blinds on the market, how do you know which one is right for you? Here are 8 things to look for when purchasing blackout blinds for your bedroom:
1. Make sure the blackout blinds fit your window size. You don't want light peeking in from the sides or top. This defeats the whole purpose of having blackout blinds in the first place!
2. Consider the type of material you want your blackout blinds to be made from. There are many different options available, from traditional fabric to modern vinyl.
3. Blackout blinds come in a variety of colors, so think about which hue will best complement your bedroom's existing décor.
4. If you have young children or pets, look for blackout blinds that are easy to operate and can be safely out of reach.
5. Some blackout blinds come with special features like room-darkening liners or remote controls. Decide if these added extras are worth the extra cost.
6. Be sure to read reviews before purchasing any blackout blinds. This will give you an idea of how well they actually work and how easy they are to install.
7. Compare prices from different retailers before making your final decision.
8. Most importantly, make sure the blackout blinds you choose are backed by a good warranty in case there are any issues down the road.
With these tips in mind, you're sure to find the perfect blackout blinds for your bedroom!
Having the best blackout blinds in your bedroom can help you get a good night's sleep and make the room more comfortable. There are many things to look for when choosing blackout blinds, but if you keep these tips in mind, you're sure to find the perfect pair for your needs!