When it comes to buying a Christmas tree, there are a lot of factors to consider. But if you're looking for the best fake trees, look no further! We've compiled a list of the top five fake trees on the market, based on quality and affordability. So whether you're looking for a realistic tree or something more festive, we've got you covered. Happy shopping!
CAPHAUS Artificial Olive Tree, 5 / 6 / 7 Feet Fake Potted Topiary Tree with Dried Moss, Faux Olive Branch and Fruit, Faux Plant in Pot for Indoor Home Office Modern Decoration Gift for HousewarmingView on Amazon
Aveyas 6ft Artificial Ficus Silk Tree (72in) with Plastic Nursery Pot, Fake Plant for Office House Farmhouse Living Room Home Decor (Indoor / Outdoor)View on Amazon
DIIGER Artificial Tree Plant Eucalyptus Tree 6FT Tall，, Modern Large Fake Plant Decor in Pot for Indoor Outdoor，Home Office Perfect Housewares Gift DecorationView on Amazon
- BrandNearly Natural
VIAGDO Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree 6ft Tall 86 Decorative Faux Fiddle Leaves Fake Fig Silk Tree in Pot Artificial Tree for Home Office Living Room Bathroom Corner Decor IndoorView on Amazon
OasisCraft Christmas Tree 10ft, Premium Hinged Blue Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree with Realistic 4868 Tips, UnlitView on Amazon
Balsam Hill 7ft Premium Pre-lit Artificial Christmas Tree 'Traditional' Classic Blue Spruce with Clear LED Lights, Storage Bag, and Includes Fluffing Gloves, and Extra BulbsView on Amazon
- BrandBalsam Hill
HAIHONG 2Packs 5FT Ficus Trees Artificial with Realistic Leaves and Natural Trunk, Faux Ficus Tree with Sturdy Plastic Nursery Pot, Fake Ficus Tree for Office Home Farmhouse for Indoor Outdoor DecorView on Amazon
OXLLXO 6ft Artificial Ficus Silk Tree (72in) with Plastic Nursery Pot Faux Tree, Fake Plant for Office House Farmhouse Living Room Home Decor (Indoor/Outdoor)View on Amazon
CROSOFMI Artificial Olive Tree, 6FT Fake Olive Plant in Pot, Tall Faux Plant,Potted Faux Topiary Silk Tree for Indoor Entryway Decor Outdoor Home Office GiftView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
8 things to look for when buying the best fake trees
1. Realistic Appearance: Look for a tree that looks as close to real life as possible. Artificial trees come in many shapes and sizes, so make sure the shape of your fake tree is similar to the type you want in your home. Check the leaves and branches closely; they should be well-textured and not overly shiny.
2. Size: Make sure the size of the tree fits into the space it will occupy in your home. Take measurements before purchasing so you know exactly how much room you need to work with. If you choose one that's too large or small, it won't look right in your space.
3. Quality: Cheaply made artificial trees can look tacky, so make sure to buy a good quality tree. Check the seams and branches for signs of wear and tear or fraying.
4. Color: Fake trees come in many shades of green and brown, so choose one that best matches your home décor. Some even have multi-colored leaves for added realism.
5. Weight: Fake trees can be quite heavy when fully assembled, so make sure you can lift them easily yourself or with help if needed. If you plan on moving it around often, look for a lightweight model that won't be too hard to transport.
6. Price: Artificial trees come in all price ranges, so decide how much you're willing to spend before shopping around. Don't forget to factor in the cost of decorations and lights if you plan on adding those too.
7. Sturdiness: Fake trees should be well-built and sturdy so they won't tip over easily. Look for one with a wide base and plenty of support so it won't wobble or get damaged when you add decorations.
8. Easy Set Up: Some artificial trees come pre-lit, but many require assembly with multiple branches that need to be inserted into the trunk. Check for trees with quick and easy setup instructions before making your purchase. This can save time in the long run since assembling some fake trees can take hours!
Choosing the best fake tree for your home doesn't have to be a difficult task. With these eight things in mind, you can find the perfect artificial tree that will look great and last for many years to come. Don't forget to factor in size, quality, color, weight, price, sturdiness, and easy setup when making your decision. With the right artificial tree, you'll have a beautiful greenery addition to your home all year round!