(Top 10) The Best Light For Sad From 13,225+ Reviews (2023)
Floyd Wilkerson Mar 31, 2023 9:51 AM
As winter approaches, many of us experience that all too familiar feeling – Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Characterized by feelings of sadness, low energy, and difficulty concentrating, SAD can leave us feeling drained and in need of a pick-me-up. But, how can we find the right kind of light to combat SAD? In this blog, we will explore the best light for SAD, and how to choose the right one for you.
Light Therapy Lamp, UV-Free 10000 Lux Happy Therapy Light, Floor Sun Therapy Lamp with Remote & Touch Control & Adjustable Gooseneck for Reading/Office/HomeView on Amazon
Alaska Northern Lights Aurora LightPad - UV Free 10,000 LUX LED Light Therapy Lamp at 25 Inches, Adjustable Brightness, 180 LED Chips, Lightweight, Portable, ETL Safety CertifiedView on Amazon
- BrandAlaska Northern Lights
Erligpowht Light Therapy Lamp, UV-Free 10000 Lux Therapy Light, Touch Control with 3 Adjustable Brightness Levels and 4 Timer Function,Large Light Surface & Rotatable Stand for Home/OfficeView on Amazon
Rsccleaner Light Therapy Lamp®, 10000 Lux with 3 Color Temperatures, Adjustable Brightness,Timer & Memory Function, Sunlight Lamp with Remote Control for Bedroom, Office, Living RoomView on Amazon
Light Therapy Lamp, 10000 Lux LED Therapy Light with 3 Color Temperature & Stepless Brightness & Smart Memory & 4 Timer Setting Function, Ultra-Large Light Surface Sunlight Lamp for Home/Office UseView on Amazon
Luminette 3 Light Therapy Glasses - Portable & Wearable Light Therapy Lamp for Active People - Happy Lamp for Sleep Disorders & Winter BluesView on Amazon
Light Therapy Lamp, Ultra-Thin UV-Free 10000 Lux Therapy Light, Timer Function, Adjustable Brightness Levels, Two Color Temperature, 90° Rotatable Stand for a Happy LifeView on Amazon
Circadian Optics Light Therapy Lamp - UV-Free LED Light Sun Lamp with 10,000 Lux for Sleep Aid, Brain Booster, and Stress Relief. Full Spectrum Sunlight Lamp for Work from Home - Lumos (White)View on Amazon
- BrandCircadian Optics
DAXING Light Therapy Lamp, 10,000 Lux UV-Free LED Sunlight Lamp with Stepless Brightness Levels & Memory & 4 Timer Function, 90° Adjustable Stand Compact Size Therapy Light for Home/Office/Travel UseView on Amazon
SUXIO Light Therapy Lamp - 10000 Lux Therapy Light, 3 Timer & Mode Happy Lamp, Touch Control Daylight Lamp with Memory Function, Portable Light Therapy Box for Home/Office Use Lift MoodView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
When it comes to Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) light therapy, choosing the right light can make all the difference in your ability to manage your symptoms. The right SAD light can give you the relief you need to get through the winter months. Here are 7 things to look for when you are searching for the best light for SAD:
1. Brightness: The light you select should be very bright, as bright as possible, yet still safe on your eyes. According to the Mayo Clinic, it should be at least 10,000 lux to be effective.
2. Color Temperature: The color temperature of your light should be between 4,000-10,000 Kelvin. This range of temperatures helps to simulate natural daylight and helps to boost your mood.
3. Size: Depending on what you need, the size of the light may matter. If you are using a light box, it should be large enough to cover your entire face. However, if you are using a smaller light like a SAD lamp, then it can be more compact.
4. Price: Price can be a factor when it comes to finding the right light for SAD. Make sure that you are getting a good quality product for the right price.
5. Safety: It is important to make sure that the light you select is safe and that it is free of UV radiation.
6. Portability: If you plan on using the light in different places, it is important to make sure that it is portable enough to fit your needs.
7. Manufacturer: Make sure to do your research when it comes to the manufacturer. Look for reviews and feedback from people who have used the product.
These are the key factors to consider when looking for the best light for SAD. With the right light, you can manage SAD symptoms and have a better winter season.
- Best Heated Vest For Hunting
- Best Leather Couch Cleaner
- Best High Chair For Baby Led Weaning
- Best Electric Can Opener For Seniors
- Best Helmet For Ebike
Q: How often should I use my SAD light?
A: It is recommended that you use the light for 30 minutes to an hour per day, either in the morning or evening.
Q: What happens if I don’t use my SAD light for a few days?
A: You may experience a decrease in your SAD symptoms. It is important to use the light regularly for the most effective results.
Q: How far away should I sit from my SAD light?
A: It is recommended to sit 8 to 24 inches away from the light source.
Q: Can I use my SAD light outside?
A: Yes, you can use your SAD light outside as long as it is not exposed to water or other elements that can damage it.
Q: Does the brightness of the light affect its effectiveness?
A: Yes, the brighter the light, the more effective it will be. It is recommended to find a light with 10,000 lux or higher for the best results.
- Best Kneeling Chair For Short Person
- Best Two Drawer File Cabinet
- Best Box Wine Cabernet
- Best Crate For Car
Choosing the right SAD light is an important step in managing SAD symptoms. It is important to consider factors such as the brightness, color temperature, size, price, safety, portability, and manufacturer when selecting the best light for SAD. By following these tips, you can find the perfect light to help you get through the winter months.