Picking the right power washer can be a daunting task. With all of the different options available, how do you know which one is right for you? In this blog post, we'll break down the best power washers for the money and help make your decision easier.
Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric High Pressure Washer, Cleans Cars/Fences/PatiosView on Amazon
- BrandSun Joe
Suyncll Pressure Washer, 2.3GPM Electric Power Washer,1800W High Pressure Washer, Professional Washer Cleaner, with 4 Nozzles, Soap Bottle and Hose Reel, Best for Cleaning Cars,Driveways,PatiosView on Amazon
Giraffe Tools Grandfalls Pressure Washer Plus, Electric Wall Mount Pressure Washer, Power Washer Wall Mount with Retractable Hose Reel, 4 Nozzles, Metal Foam Cannon for Outdoor CleaningView on Amazon
- BrandGiraffe Tools
MEKOH Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner 22'', 4500PSI Stainless Steel Surface Cleaner Attachment with Wheels, Power Washer Accessory for Driveway Sidewalk Curb Deck Patio Cleaning, 3/8'' Quick-ConnectView on Amazon
Rock&Rocker Powerful Electric Pressure Washer, 2150PSI Max 2.6 GPM Power Washer with Hose Reel, 4 Quick Connect Nozzles, Soap Tank, IPX5 Car Wash Machine /Car/Driveway/Patio Clean, GreenView on Amazon
PowRyte Electric Pressure Washer, Foam Cannon, 4 Different Pressure Tips, Power Washer, 3000 PSI 2.4 GPM, Orange (PA3O3000)View on Amazon
YANICHA Electric Pressure Washer - 3500 PSI Power Washers Electric Powered 2.6 GPM Car Cleaner with 4 Nozzles Foam Cannon, Clean Cars, Home, Patio (Multi)View on Amazon
Electric Pressure Washer 3600 PSI 2.8GPM Power Washers Electric Powered Professional Car Washer Cleaner Machine with Pressure Hose Adjustable Spray Nozzles Soap Tank for Cleaning Cars/Driveway/PatiosView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
6 things to look for when buying the best power washers for the money
1. Power Rating: When researching power washers, look for one with a higher power rating for heavier-duty cleaning. The power ratings range from 1500 PSI to 6000 PSI or more, depending on the model and brand. Higher pressure levels are recommended for tougher cleaning jobs while lower pressure is good enough for smaller jobs such as washing cars or patio furniture.
2. Flow Rate: Flow rate is measured in gallons per minute (GPM) and determines how much water goes through the nozzle of the machine at any given time. The greater the flow rate, the faster and more efficient your job will be so you need to consider this when making your choice. Generally speaking, a flow rate of 1 GPM or higher is sufficient for most cleaning needs.
3. Weight: The weight of the power washer is another factor to consider when buying one. You should choose a model that’s light enough to move around easily, yet powerful enough to get the job done quickly. Generally speaking, electric pressure washers are lighter than gas-powered models and require less maintenance over time as well.
4. Durability: Make sure you pick a model that is built with strong, durable materials so it can last longer and perform better even in tough conditions and environments. Look for features like rust-resistant finishes or reinforced hoses that will give your machine extra protection against wear and tear.
5. Accessories: Some power washers come with accessories such as turbo nozzles or detergent tanks, which can make your job easier and faster. It’s worth considering these extras when making a decision so you can get the most out of your pressure washer.
6. Warranty: Lastly, it’s important to check the warranty that comes with the power washer before buying one. This ensures you’ll have peace of mind in case something goes wrong with your machine down the road and will help protect your investment for years to come.
When shopping for a power washer, it’s important to consider factors like power rating, flow rate, weight, durability, and accessories. Make sure you also check the warranty that comes with the machine before making your purchase so you can ensure you get the best bang for your buck. With these tips in mind, you should be able to choose the perfect power washer for your needs.